Frequently Asked Questions
House cleaning services are available:
- Every other week
Your home or property are custom bid to meet your personal needs. No picking and choosing between plans and overpaying for services you don’t need!
We only use name brand quality products with a solid reputation manufactured by
companies such as Proctor and Gambel. Classic Clean is also a distributor of quality
products manufactured by Zep and F9 Restoration, a producer of quality power washing
detergents and specialty chemicals.
*Cleaners and products used will vary between property and job type.
You can get a quote one of three ways:
- Over the phone
To get a quote, go to the “Get a Quote” tab here on our website, or call us at 270-487-0748. We will need to know what type of service and how many square feet we will be cleaning in order to provide an accurate quote.
No, as long as we can be let in to your house you do not have to be present for the cleaning.
We can use an extra key, a hidden key near the front door (with instructions on where to find it), garage opener, or codes. Any information or keys given to us will be handled securely and returned to you if you ever discontinue service. If we cannot enter your house for some reason, you will be charged with a lock out fee. (See our ToS for more information)
Our employees are fully insured to protect against any loss or damage that could occur when we are cleaning. Each employee is covered under workmans compensation in case of injury on your property.
We require 24 hour notice for rescheduling or cancellations. There will be a $XX.XX charge for no notice cancellations.
Do not leave anything laying around, we will not pick it up for you.
- Make your home accessible, we must have a way to access your property if you are not there.
- Turn off your alarm system. We are not responsible for false alarms or misuse.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned to avoid more fees.
- Have your valuables put away to avoid accidents. Limited liability protection for anitques or non-replaceable items.
- You have 30 days to request or report damaged or broken items for replacement/repair. After 30 days, you assume liability.